Friday, January 25, 2013

Embracing love...

What a wonderful gift it is when you discover what love truly means. I consider it a blessing to have found that from above, within, and in my best friend... Life partner, loving Husband.

Sadly, there are times I don't always choose a space of love... And I am learning that I do have a choice to make. Do I choose that of love and embrace kindness and long suffering? Or do I throw a tantrum and pout when things don't go my way? When I am hurt - do I let the negative emotion take over? I have to admit that I choose the latter at times and it's disheartening. However, I find there is hope in God alone. I will choose to let Him love me extravagantly. Which simply means he loves me as I am. He is patient. He is kind. He is forgiving. He loves me beyond all my shortcomings. It makes it easier to not beat myself up and learn from my mistakes and missteps.

Amen! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment