Thursday, January 24, 2013

Taking in each moment with purpose...

Everything has its beautiful design and purpose!


God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen.


Wow!  Some days I need to read this each and every moment of the day... it's in those moments, I need to pause, breath, then move forward.  For the moments, I feel like I am drowning or not in the space of Love... I need to remember I have the ability to control how I choose to react or respond to any given circumstance thrown my way.  (Choice and Circumstance)

So... I am going to slowly but surely share my personal journey.  My journey and desire is to know God and what my purpose is in this World!  So, I am going to challenge myself and ask deep questions to keep me humbled and grow closer to being more like him, and less like my self centered self.  You're welcome to join me on this journey to put Love first...  it won't be perfect, but it will be my best.


"If you could only be remembered for one thing, what would it be?" (Chip Ingram)

I want to be remembered for how I loved with purpose.  Giving the glory only to God and knowing that one day He will make all things right.  Choosing kindness and long-suffering above myself (with healthy boundaries) and a passion to serve others with compassion and empathy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Mindi.... simply beautiful!!! All great journeys start with your "love" foot forward...!!!

    ReplyDelete