Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thoughts to paper.... (or this blog site)

I was reminded again today  -- get those feelings and thoughts out there --- put it down on paper.  

...finding my words again...

As I continue my journey towards Love, I came across the following written by Sharon Jaynes.  It spoke to me, so I am sharing it...


John Eldredge, in his book Wild at Heart, describes three longings that lie at the heart of every man: a battle to fight, a beauty to rescue, an adventure to live. He also ventures to say that women have three longings of the heart as well: to be fought for, to share in an adventure, and to have her beauty unveiled.
“Not to conjure,” Eldredge explains, “but to unveil.

A woman was and is one of God’s most magnificent creations. As a matter of fact, she was His grand finale. After He fashioned Eve, creation was complete and He took a rest! God has placed in our hearts a love for beauty and a desire to be beautiful – as He defines it.

Like an artist who sees the finished work in his mind’s eye, God saw your unformed substance and then began to fashion you from head to toe. He made no mistakes but planned each detail of your being. You do not need to compare yourself to other works of art, but thank the Artist for how He chose to create the masterpiece called…you.


Often I forget how precious I am.  I am wanted.  I was uniquely designed to learn authentic Love and share the abudance of His overflowing Love.  I am loved.  I am beautiful.  So are you!!

The picture is that of one of dearest friends weddings -- it reminds me to be honest, to love, to continue to remove the veil and uncover the beauty from within.  It starts with forgiveness on many levels... I am blessed! 

Amen,

Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment