Monday, September 9, 2013

Love my path...


Oops, it's been a minute since I've written.  I have been pretty busy lately --- embracing my role as Wife and Mom and everything else... <3 (love it!)

Recently, I was chatting with a couple of friends who reminded me that walking the unknown does not have to be scary or dark.  It can be as amazing as this photo above... the path is clear, it's wide, and it's beautiful with many adventures ahead.  There will be moments of calm.  There will be moment to climb.  The light shines on the dark.

We can always makes excuses why we don't keep moving forward, but when the path is laid out so clearly - just embrace it.  Don't fight it. Step by step - you can make it.  Encourage yourself.  Be encouraged by others.  Press forward.  God walks by and with you and sends amazing people and situations to grow us, bend us, teach us.  There is no such thing as failure, just experiences and lessons... Grow.  Stretch.  Reach!

Amen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment