Monday, February 18, 2013

Embracing Light...

I LOVE YOU HUGE!  
That's what I say over and over to myself, to God, to others...


Life has its moments of sadness, unhappy, unfair, ugly, just down right awful times... but they are just that... MOMENTS!  I encourage you when you are in that unhappy "moment" - choose Love.  Choose to find the one thing to be thankful for.  When you are thankful, you can't be ungrateful. 

So challenge yourself to just choose an attitude of gratitude... the dark won't last long, if you choose to lean and embrace the light.  Ask what am I to learn from this seemingly dark moment?

I send you the love that is within me...
I hug you with all that I am...
We are not broken.  We are growing.  Choose growth.  Let there be light... <3

Find the rock/solid foundation that will hold you up.  It's exactly why I look up! (to Him)

Amen!

1 comment:

  1. ♥ AMEN woman! There is always LIGHT in Him and with Him! He will carry us through all! Thank you for the reminder! Woot!

    ReplyDelete