Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Heart check...



Today, I am checking on my heart.  Listening to it beat.  Allowing it to move towards Love in all aspects of my life:  marriage, motherhood, daughter, sister, friend, cousin, etc.  Asking myself, am I choosing to live in a space of Love? 

More often than I care to admit, I allow my mind to be overwhelmed with "life" and I forget what Love is.  At times I forget our differences make us unique and worthy.  It's said until we can believe that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, then how can we accept and love others, if we can't accept and love ourselves.  So, today my heart and mind will choose to embrace the differences and Love anyway.  Love does not need to push its agenda, but be open and flexible (within reason).  Love allows mistakes to happen, so growth can occur.  Love them anyway!  Oh, I will love YOU anyway.  Thank you for always loving me... offering Grace.

"Love doesn’t envy, it doesn’t boast, it isn’t proud, and it doesn’t keep a record of wrongs." - Cor. 13

As the below song states (see attached link)
"Broke Your heart a thousand times
But You've never left my side
You have always been here
For me
You never let me go"


Keep me focused and aligned!

I will choose this daily! Amen <3

1 comment:

  1. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34, 35 NIV)

    Great post Mindi!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete